Our accommodations are divided into two main categories, the Conference Center and the Bunkhouses. Some groups choose to utilize both! Both have seen recent updates and are cleaned to a very high standard.
- 17 of the rooms have two Queen beds
- 3 rooms with a single King mattress and updated furniture
- All mattresses are recently purchased
- Bedding & Towels Provided
- Private Bathrooms in each Room
- Small Table in each Room
- Meeting Room
- Kitchenette in lower level:
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Pot Brewer
- Vending Machine
- Exterior Deck
Our Legacy Suites have one king bed per room and many other updates!
This updated seating is included in our 3 Legacy Suite rooms. A perfect place to enjoy the Word of God.
A central sink area between separate doors leading to the toilet and shower on either side allows for convenient use at all times.
Most rooms have two beds, perfect for a married couple, small family, or two adults of the same gender.
Our large conference table is a great place to have a meeting of the minds or any number of board/card games.
For your convenience we have a small kitchenette with a fridge, microwave, coffee maker, Keurig, and a commerical ice machine.
This is the main entrance for the Conference Center. It’s also handicap accessible via a ramp.
The recent addition of this deck has created a wonderful place to enjoy your morning cup of coffee, the Word of God, and fellowship.
Exterior view of the west side. Some groups bring camp chairs and use this area to hang out.
- Each bunkhouse has 12-16 beds
- Twin-sized mattresses are thick and have inner-springs for your comfort
- Placed in rows with spacing in accordance with Health Department guidelines
- Guests need to bring their own linens and towels if staying in the bunkhouses
- Mini-Split A/C units installed in 2020
- Paper Towel Dispenser
- 2 Private Bathrooms per room
- Each bathroom contains a shower and a toilet
- A central sink allows access at all times for filling up water bottles, brushing teeth, and washing hands
We have 12 bunkhouses room for a total of 176 beds.
Rooms 1-4 have 12 beds each, rooms 5-12 have 16 beds each.
The sinks and large mirror are conveniently located in the center between the bathrooms.
2 showers and 2 toilets per room, conveniently accessible from inside your own room.
Come join us for your next event or one of our own programmed events. We have at least one nearly every month.