Truett Conference Center & Camp
117 Truett Lane
Hayesville NC 28904
There is more than enough to keep you busy at the camp but you can also use our Conference Center as a base to explore the many popular attractions in the area including:
- Lake Chatuge
- Beautiful hikes (Fires Creek, Brasstown Bald Trail, Murphy River Walk, and much more)
- Great Golf Courses (Chatuge Shores Golf Course, Mountain Harbor Golf Club, and more)
- Horseback Riding (Chunky Gal Stables)
- John C. Campbell Folk School
- Jack Rabbit Mountain Biking
There is much more in the surrounding area as well including the Nantahala National Forest, Helen, GA, and the Appalachian Trail.
Come experience it for yourself and treat yourself to an amazing experience!
“I will never forget Your precepts, for by them You have revived me.”