- Our Dining Hall is the newest building on camp, and the one with the nicest view of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Let us prepare your meals for you, which will enable you to relax, renew, and revive even more.
Our Dining Hall can seat up to 200 people around tables that really help facilitate conversation.
All you need to do is show up and eat! Our staff will take care of the rest.
The Dining Hall can also be utilized as a meeting space if available outside of meal times.
- Our Worship Center is one of our most versatile spaces. There is a large central room with a maximum occupancy of approximately 150. This room is where most worship service and teaching times happen.
- If a group desires more intimate/smaller groups, there are four smaller rooms in the worship center (each with a maximum occupancy of around 40) can facilitate that as well!
- Many different kinds of groups use and enjoy this building for a variety of purposes.
Bunkhouses/Dormitory Style Housing
- We have 12 bunkhouses with HVAC, two private bathrooms, and bunk beds all in one connected area.
- Four bunkhouses sleep 12 and eight sleep 16 in bunkbeds to house a total of 176 campers/chaperones.
- It is located in an adjacent area of the camp, and just a short walk away from the Conference Center, Dining Hall, Worship Center and Gymnasium.
As a guest group of Truett you can experience some great recreation options on camp as well. Including, but not limited to:
- Volleyball and many other outdoor/field games and sports
- Gym availability for indoor games*
- Zip Line*
*There is an additional fee for these recreation options.
” for He satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.”