Camp has a lot to do and enjoy for groups of all different types and sizes. We have a great Dining Hall, Worship Center, Gym, Athletic Field, Game Room, and many places for campfires. We also have Wi-Fi, a bathhouse, pond, hiking trails, beautiful scenery, and much more! Even long-time guests can find something new!
- Our Dining Hall is the newest building on camp, and the one with the nicest view of the surrounding Blue Ridge Mountains. Let us prepare your meals for you, which will enable you to enjoy more of your time at our facility.
Our Dining Hall can seat up to 200 people around circular tables that help facilitate conversation.
All you need to do is show up and eat! Our staff will take care of the rest.
The Dining Hall can also be utilized as a meeting space if available outside of meal times.
- Our Worship Center is one of our most versatile spaces. It’s great for worship services, meetings, talent shows, crafting, and much more!
- The large central room has a maximum occupancy of approximately 150.
- This building also contains four smaller rooms off the main room. These are great for breakout sessions, smaller meetings, prayer, and games.
- The Worship Center has a small stage, attached bathrooms, outdoor water fountain, recently improved sound dampening, keyboard, A/V equipment upon request, and a large screen TV.
- Volleyball Court
- Softball/Baseball Backstop
- Soccer Goals
- Plenty of room for all sorts of activities!
- Marked Basketball Court
- 2 goals
- Black lights on half the court
- Great space for dodgeball, Bazooka archery, basketball, group meetings, and much more!
- Our game room is open year round.
- Located between the office and pool.
- Games include carpetball, cornhole, ping pong, and circle pong.
- Chairs can be set up for a meeting space if needed.
- Conveniently located near the camp’s outdoor basketball court, putt-putt, tetherball, four square, Ga Ga ball, swings, two campfire pits, and teeter-totters.
- Entertainment for hours!
- Camp has nearly a dozen designated campfire spots throughout the property
- Many have seating at or near the campfire location
- What a great way to cap off a perfect day at camp
” for He satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.”