Truett Summer Camps 2018
Girls June 18-22 and June 25-29
Youth Music Week (High School) July 8-13
Music and More (Middle School) July 15-19
Boys July 23-27
(Girls & Boys Camp $105, Youth Music Week $125, Music and More $110)
Directions for registering for camps: Click on Register Now below. If you have questions please call us at: 828-389-8828
Refunds: Camper fees are refundable 10 days prior to camp. Refunds are processed on July 30th only.
Lodging: Campers are assigned to bunks according to age. Parents, please add the names of one friend the camper would like to bunk with on the registration form.
Counselors will do their best to accommodate, but depending on registration it may not be possible. Overnight camp is preferred, but campers may be picked up and dropped off based on availability. No discount for day only. If interested in day only-please call prior to registering.
Camper Medical Form: Each camper must bring this form to camp. Please do not mail it in. Thanks!
Truett Baptist Camp Camper Information
- Girls may arrive between 12-3pm on Monday, and be picked up by 11am on Friday.
- Boys may arrive between 12-3pm on Monday, and be picked up by 11am on Friday.
- Music-n-More campers (Middle School) may arrive between 2-3 pm on Sunday afternoon; we welcome the parents to return on Thursday at 11am for the concert.
- Youth Music Week campers (High School) may arrive between 2-3pm on Sunday afternoon; we welcome the parents to return on Friday at 11am for the concert.
Please register online with credit card or check (mail check prior to the first day of camp). This saves time checking in and also allows for Directors and Counselors to plan for activities, meals, etc. If you cannot register online-please call 828-389-8828.
Please bring medical forms to camp. DO NOT mail medical forms.
Campers should bring:
- Sleeping bag or bedding with pillow
- Modest one piece bathing suit for girls
- Swim trunks for boys
- Beach towel
- Modest summer attire and pajamas
- Bath towels, washcloth
- All personal products: soap, shampoo, deodorant, etc.
- Cash for snack shack, T-shirts, etc.
Please DO NOT bring:
- Food or drinks (not permitted in bunkhouses)
- Weapons of any kind
- Electronic devices (phones are permitted with time allowances)
For the safety of campers, Truett Baptist Camp does not allow any outside guests. All volunteers and personnel have had background checks. Please call the office if a camper is arriving late or leaving early.
Truett Baptist Camp Office/Guest Services: 828-389-8828.
2018 Western Happiness Retreat
Open the links for the brochure and application forms for the Western Happiness Retreat for developmentally disabled person to be held at Truett Camp June 1-3, 2018.
Donnie Wiltshire, Special Ministries Office, 205 Convention Drive, Cary, NC 27511
1-800-395-5102 ext. 5630
Lester Evans, Retreat Director, 114 Rocky Road, Otto, NC 28763
1-877-224-5615 (toll free)